Frontiers in Manufacturing Engineering (FME)
ISSN: 2329-8227 (Print)
ISSN: 2329-8219 (Online)
Creative Commons Attribution CC BY
Frontiers in Manufacturing Engineering (ISSN: 2329-8227, e-ISSN: 2329-8219) is a peer reviewed, free-access academic journal aiming to publish high quality articles covering a wide range of manufacturing engineering. We devote to providing a forum for international scholars, researchers to publish authoritative and well referenced articles in manufacturing engineering. Frontiers in Manufacturing Engineering (FME) are a collaborated publishing project under Volkson Press and Academic Research Publishers.
INDEXED BY :
Frontiers in Manufacturing Engineering (ISSN: 2329-8227, e-ISSN: 2329-8219) seeks to publish original and high quality manuscripts and provide a platform for scientists and academicians all over the world to promote, share various new issues and developments in different areas of Manufacturing Engineering.
The journal publishes original papers including but not limited to the following fields:
• Manufacturing system and Automation
• Part Forming Manufacture
• Casting Process and Equipment
• Plastic Deformation Technology, Mould and Equipment
• Welding Structure, Process and Equipment
• Net Forming and Rapid Manufacturing
• Parts Process and Manufacturing
• Cutting, Grinding Process and Equipment
• Non-traditional Machining Process and Equipment
• Ultra-precision Machining Process and Equipment
• High Energy Density Beam Process and Equipment
• Manufacturing System and Automation
• Numerical Control Technology and Equipment
• Digital Manufacturing and Intelligent Manufacturing
• Reconfigurable Manufacturing System
• Sustainable Design and Manufacturing
• Micro and Nano Manufacturing
Peer Review Policy
All peer review is single blind and submission is online via Editorial Manager.
Article publishing charge
There is no APC from 2017 to 2020. Authors will pay $300 only from 2021 onwards.
There are no submission charges for this journal.